If you are serious about your business and serious about making it work,...
If you are serious about your business and serious about making it work, then it deserves your full attention.
Sidebar! Wanting to successfully update the vibe for my personal blog. Thinking on the sweet feel of http://echolakebiblecamp.ca? Really a unique bible camp in Echo Lake if, perhaps seeking inside the Ontario vicinity. Write a remark. Appreciate it!
It is SO easy to get distracted in our everyday lives and to jump from one thing to the other. I have been a culprit of it for awhile now, losing focus on what im doing and jumping over to Facebook, my website, the news, or checking messages. So much time can be lost by this and it is so insanely hard to stay productive when this is happening.
If you are like me your time is precious and you have to make the most of it. Right now I am training 4 days per week, working my Online Business while also working in my bar. I can't lose an hour here and an hour there by getting distracted by other things around me.
And it's not just the distractions that I mentioned above, there are so many others like family, friends, socializing and events that all compete for our time and attention. And please don't get me wrong, I am by no means saying that you need to get these out of your life, no way.
But you have to be very clear and sure that you are allocating enough time to make your business successful and not being distracted from all angles.
By now if you are a serious employee, business person or entrepreneur you know that you have to stay focused if you want to achieve your goals.
We all have certain goals in life that we want to get to, my goals for my business are:
- To have Freedom to work where ever I want to
- To have Freedom to work when ever I want to
- To be able help others achieve success like me
- Have the ability to scale
Fairly simple and straight forward! I obviously have other goals and things I want to achieve in my personal life, but they are just the general goals for this business. And I know to achieve them I have to stay 500% focused and disciplined.
To get this motivation to achieve your goals and the motivation to stay focused, it needs to come from somewhere. My motivation comes from the goals I mentioned above, as well as from the want to be able to provide for me family comfortably. Not too be rich, but for money never to be the reason we can't do something. I want to be also able to help my Mam and Dad in years to come, just like they helped me for so many years of my life.
Are there certain things that we can do to maintain our focus and help us succeed? Of course there are!
Here are certain things that you need to implemented into your business to help gain success :
- Build a Plan If you are just floating along not really sure where you are going or where you will end up, you will never get there. You need to have a very clear plan about where you are going with your business and your life.
- Write down your Plan - As they say, if it's not on paper, then it doesn't exist. I'm a firm believer in the old fashioned way of writing things down on paper. Put your plan down on paper and monitor it as you go along.
- Minimize Distractions - If there we're no distractions in our lives I think we would all go mad! You do need certain distractions in life, but try and keep them to a minimum while you build your business. There are very few people out there who can make a success of their business without putting in the work and making sacrifices.
- Visualize Its been said for a number of years now that the power of Visualization is huge. I use it a lot and have definitely found it has worked for me in the past. Be some way real about what you visualize though, if it's an 80 ft yacht on the Caribbean, maybe scale it back to a 30 ft yacht!!
- Have a Daily Plan Try to be accountable for what you do on a daily basis. I implemented a daily productivity sheet awhile back and Ican now see exactly what I am doing and not doing on a daily basis.
- Measure Progress - Always remember to measure progress and how you are succeeding. One simple example, if your doing a Facebook ads campaign, measure it off the sales you have had for that campaign and see what profit/loss you have made.
- Celebrate Success When the good days come along, always always celebrate them. We go through too much stress and pressure on a daily basis, not to have a bit of fun when success comes along!
Lastly, don't forget there is no easy road to get there. If there was everyone would be on it!
Success won't jump up when your ready, it takes a long and hard road to get there. But it's the ones who are willing and ready to travel on that road that will be the super successful ones in months and years to come.
Kudos everyone! I actually assured a colleague we could absolutely mention his great gifted window cleaner in Salmon Arm BCs, http://www.clearestglass.ca for a new posting. In case you were hoping to find a window cleaning service around the general British Columbia vicinity, these folks really are stellar.
Of course, I really need to remark the basic concept for this little content with thoughtfully furnished by Shaun at artuary. They really are a fantastic photographers. I definitely treasure a great suggestion!
http://wellingtonfestivals.ca - I call these guys regularly.
Posted in Business Service Post Date 02/20/2017